End of year Festo training sale 10% off all courses Festo Training
Festo Didatic > Save 10% Festo Training in our end of year Festo Training sale
Festo Dedactic Tranining > Don’t just feed me chicken’ Festo Training 17th October
A world-wide survey by Gallup has revealed the following about Great Britain:
• 24% of employees feel dis-engaged from their employer.
• 89% of workers do not feel included in there workplace.
• 69% of workers feel that there manager does not care about them.
• 75% of workers feel their opinions do not count.
To make sure that employees are working efficiently, companies need to make sure that their workforce is fully engaged. This can be achieved if employees are enabled and empowered to handle their work with minimal external or management support. The course will look at the links between leadership and engagement. By using ‘lessons from nature’ it will allow participants to observe and talk about the impact of leadership on different personalities.
Festo Training > The role of the manager
Managers need well developed skills to lead and encourage their teams. This will enable managers to guide their teams without making employees dependant on them. This unique workshop looks at the manager’s role as a coach and mentor to their team. It looks at how management styles will mean whether their staff members can and are able to work by themselves, or whether they are still dependent on their supervisors. The workshop considers environmental conditions that are vital to engage individuals and allow them to think for themselves.
Managers and supervisors responsible for employees.
Festo Training > Content
Looking at parallels with nature, this course looks at how coaching principles can be used to avoid dependency by employees. The course takes place at the Hawk Conservancy Trust in Hampshire.
The course will:
• Look at the differences with training birds that are taught to perform in shows rather than preparing them for a return to the wild.
• A talk about the difference in a working environment between training and coaching.
• The significance of recognising performance and how rewarding performance means more than praise.
• Look at the impact of personality and behaviour style when coaching individuals.
• Looking at the impact of environmental conditions on individuals.
During the Festo training course the facilitator will introduce the ‘Leadership T-A-S-K, this idea will be explained and a tool will also be provided to help reflective learning routines for every individual after the event. Festo Didactic training and consulting will be explained and how this can be used for your own reflective learning processes.
Requirements - There are no requirements needed
Why a Hawk Conservancy?
This will help individuals to recall key topics, each having their own opportunity to observe the behaviour of different birds at the Hawk Conservancy and interact with them.
Through the activities, presentations and discussions, managers will be able to look at their own management style and their companies. This course allows for an exchange of ideas and peers to develop a strategy for the future.
We are offering less 10% from usual price our end of year Festo training sale - for more information please call us at Electroquip for more infomation on this or any Festo Didactic Training range of courses